Elder Godsday Orubebe Apologises to Nigerian's


news
In Abuja at the collation centre of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the whole world was entertained by a former Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe, and some had imagine how boring it would have been without his ’30 minutes show’.
In fact, some have already started downloading Orubebe’s display on their mobile devices to relax with whenever they need to ease tension.
Well, the man has apologised for his public act and has asked Nigerians to forgive him, saying he regrets his actions.
“I want to apologise particularly to young Nigerians that look up to take politics as a career to say that what happened was not intended to cause them any embarrassment.
“To Nigerians generally, I regret my actions as even an elder in the church, and a leader, the young men expected to see a lot from me and I believe that if there was any disappointment they got from me I apologise to Nigerians and to the youths of this country,” he stated.

0 Comments