My Marriage Ended Because I Got Married too Young - Actress Iyabo Ojo Explained

My Marriage Ended Because I Got Married too Young - Actress Iyabo Ojo

  

Popular Yoruba actress and mother of 2, Iyabo Ojo, has finally spoken up on
 why her marriage packed. Iyabo told a correspondent of the Nigerian Tribune
 that it was because she entered marriage at just 21. In her own words;
"I rushed into that marriage and I rushed out. Then, I was not even deeply involved
 in acting like now. One thing I have learnt is that the older you get, the more calmer
 you become and the more you reason deeply before you take action. My first 
marriage was very fast."

" I dated him for about six months and we got married. It was two different people
 under one roof; we didn’t really understand ourselves. I didn’t understand my ex’s way 
of life and I was not even ready to accept his way of life.
I came from a family where when you go to work in the morning, you come back in the 
evening to stay with your family. He came from a world where he could go for one week
 and when he’s back, he’s back. So that didn’t really work and that was the genesis of 
our problem. So, I said to myself that this was not what I wanted; I wanted more out of 
life and so I moved on"

"I have found out that you cannot find the perfect thing in one man but there is one thing
 I have found in this relationship that I am into right now, and that is peace of mind. 
When you are experiencing peace of mind in your home, you will see that everything 
will fall in line. You don’t allow your stardom to get in the way of your happiness.
 People usually tell me that I don’t behave like a celebrity and I tell them may be
 I don’t see myself as one.

0 Comments